Thursday, October 04, 2007


Hello Everyboby,
I want to talk about my son, Joachim.I know that some of you had see him yet but not everybody.
When you 've got a baby all things are around the baby, he becames the meaning of your life, the reason why you're alive.
My son was born on September 19th 2007, at 16h04.He weight 3.750kg and mesured 51 cm.It was a beautiful baby.
Don't you agree?
I think that is the best things which was happened in my life.
He looks like his father and he is jealous too.You can't touch his mother without he cry.
I'm proud of my son.
I hope that you could know him and see him growing up all along this year.
At the bottom of this message is a photography of Joachim when he was only 3 day.I think he was very cut, no?
But it is normal, I'm his mother.

4 comments:

Jerem said...

I agree with you he is very cute.
I wish you a lot of happiness with your son.

Pix-Vogue said...

"My son was born on September 19th 2007" ??? 2006 ??

MikaelSTID said...

Felicitations

TheMegaMegaBlog author said...

Congratulations